Skocz do zawartości

Firework in ther near of Gorzów Wielkopols

Gość Christoph Steubel

Pytanie

Gość Christoph Steubel

Hello,
i come from germany so i cant write in polish. Sorry for this. I make my holidays in Gorzów Wielkopols and Jelenia Gora and I love fireworks. Can anyone help me and say where is a fireworkshop there have open all year and is for private person and retailers? It would be good when the shop have a big and an inexpensive range.
Thanks for help!
Streubel

Maybe can anyone speak german?
Here in german.
Hallo,
ich komme aus Deutschland und deswegen kann ich leider nicht auf Polnisch schreiben. Ich mache meinen Urlaub in Gorzów Wielkopols und in Jelenia Gora und ich liebe Feuerwerk. Kann mir jemand helfen und sagen wo ein Feuerwerksladen ist der das ganze Jahr offen hat und für Privatpersonen und Einzelhändler geöffnet ist. Es wäre auch schön wenn dieser eine große Auswahl hat und preiswert ist.
Danke im Voraus!
Streubel

5 odpowiedzi na to pytanie

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello,
you can visit "ANTARI" company, which is located in Gorzow Wielkopolski st. Kosciuszki 7 / 10 or go to store of street st. Mysliborska 21/30 company "AS".

Gość Christoph Steubel

Hello Arturo,
thanks for this. On their website they dont write anything about a shop. When yes from which company they sell things?
Its a very frendly and good forum!
Steubel

Hi Christoph!

I'm not sure that assortment and prices of those shops will satisfy You in 100% becouse there are no any informations about the AS or ANTARI offer on the Web. I don't think that Antaria sells fireworks for whole year - their specialization is fireworks shows not fireworks selling. You can write to AS here - http://fajerwerkigorzow.pl/kontakt
and ask do they sell stuff for whole year and in what prices.

You can also always order fireworks from whichever fireworks e-shop and pick up stuff from a courier squad.

Gość Christoph Steubel

Hi velibrum,
i have think about a mail to there. Now I do this. Can you tell my a serious and not to expensive shop in the internet? I have found much shops but where I order? The best would be when I can pay wit Euro. Then this would be no problem.
Thanks
Steubel

It depends on what brands and what kind of stuff (or firecrackers, or small cakes, or big cakes etc.) would You like to buy. Personally I'm buying at fajerwerkimarket.pl but You can talk in Eng with them only via mail, not via telephone. You can also try fajerwerki-net.pl but I don't know is it possible to order there not to a private adress but to a courier stock.